Magic Tango in Vancouver, BC
Magic Tango (Team)
Tatiana - Tango Instructor, Dancer
Tango & Design
Tango Clothes, Shoes, Accessories
Resources - More links
MagicTango Beginner Bootcamp Survey - April 23-24, 2016
Thank you for taking part in the MagicTango Beginner Bootcamp, and welcome to the tango world :).
Feel free to share your impressions and leave feedback!
Survey - Beginner Bootcamp - April 23-24, 2016
Indicates required field
1) How did you hear about the Beginner bootcamp?
Tango Community Newsletter
* If Other please specify:
2) What is your best take away from the tango bootcamp?
3) Please give a short review about your bootcamp experience (impressions, suggestions...):
4) How did you like the style of teaching?
5) Was there enough promotional information about the workshop (content, reminders, marketing and logistics?
6) How convenient was the venue? (BC Dance Studio)
Good, it works for me!
Would prefer Mount Pleasant area
Would prefer another location *
Comments on Location & Venue:
7) How would you like to learn Argentine tango?
Bootcamps / Longer Intensive Workshops (2-4h)
Regular Group classes (1h15min - 1h30min)
Regular Short classes (1h)
Drop-in Classes before socials / random workshops (1h - 1h30min)
Semi privates (3-6 people)
Private Classes (1-2 people)
Combining Private & Group Classes
8) What day & time would work for you for attending future tango classes & workshops? (choose applicable or comment)
Weekdays - before 6pm
Weekday Evenings after 6pm
SAT early afternoon (between 11am - 3pm)
SAT afternoon (between 2pm - 6pm)
SAT evening (between 6pm - 10pm)
SUN early afternoon (between 11am - 3pm)
SUN afternoon (between 2pm - 6pm)
SUN evening (between 6pm - 9pm)
Not interested at the moment...
Hard to say, every week is different
* Other / Specify:
Specify if "other"
9) Are you interested in the MagicTango Beginner Bootcamp - Part 4-5? (2 bootcamps) Please specify the day and time that can work for you.
Nov 21st (12 - 3/4 pm)
Nov 21st (1 - 4/5pm)
Nov 21st (2 - 5/6pm)
Nov 28th (12 - 3/4pm)
Nov 28th (1 - 4/5pm)
Nov 28th (2 - 5/6pm)
Another Date (leave a comment) *
* Please specify time & day / or comment
10) Where would you like to practice Tango outside classes?
At a moderated practica with Tatiana (arranged specially)
At a local weekly practica
At the end of the Bootcamps
I'd prefer to take more classes before dancing socially
Practice on my own with classmates / friends
Local Milongas (usually easier after 5 bootcamps / or 2-3 months of the shorter weekly classes)
Specify if "Other" / Comments:
11) How would like like to stay tuned with the MagicTango Classes & Milongas?
MagicTango General Newsletter (monthly)
MagicTango Bootcamp / Classes Newsletter
Facebook group for MagicTango Students
12) What Music you find inspiring for Argentine Tango?
Songs with Clear Rhythm
Slower compositions & Smooth Lyrical
Traditional Music without Lyrics
Softer older Rhythmic Songs
Dramatic Tango (Osvaldo Pugliese & similar)
Alternative / non-traditional music
I especially love Milonga
I can't distinguish the music yet, just learning the moves
Any is great! Variety is the best
Comments about Music:
2018 © MagicTango
All Images & Texts can't be copied and used without a written permission.