Magic Tango in Vancouver, BC
Magic Tango (Team)
Tatiana - Tango Instructor, Dancer
Sunday Tango Intensive - February 2018
Tango & Design
Tango Clothes, Shoes, Accessories
Resources - More links
MagicTango Beginner Bootcamp Survey - October 22-23, 2016
Thank you in advance for taking time and sharing your FEEDBACK through the
will be in 2017, dates to be confirmed.
Survey - Beginner Bootcamp - Oct 22-23, 2016
Indicates required field
1) How did you hear about the Beginner bootcamp?
Word of mouth
* If Other please specify:
2) Please give a review / feedback about your bootcamp experience (impressions and your best take away, you can also include any suggestions - a few sentences)
3) Was there enough promotional information about the workshop (content, reminders, marketing and logistics?
4) How convenient was the venue? (BC Dance Studio)
Good, it works for me!
Would prefer another location *
Specify if "other location" / comments:
5) What day & time would work for you for attending future tango classes & workshops?
Weekdays - before 6.30pm
Weekdays - evenings after 6.30pm
SAT afternoon 12pm - 3pm
SAT late afternoon 3pm - 6pm
SAT evening after 6pm
SUN between 2pm - 5pm
SUN between 11am - 2pm
Hard to say, every week is different
* Please specify time & day if "other" / or comment
6) How would you like to learn Argentine tango?
Longer intensive workshops on a theme / Bootcamps (2-3h)
Regular group classes (1h15min - 1h30min)
Regular short classes (1h)
Privates / Semi privates
Drop-ins before socials / random workshops (1h - 1h30min)
7) Would like like to stay tuned with the MagicTango Classes & Milongas?
Facebook group - Magic Tango Explorers
Not interested at the moment
Please, specify if "other"
Message (any other comments :) )
2018 © MagicTango
All Images & Texts can't be copied and used without a written permission.