Magic Tango in Vancouver, BC
Magic Tango (Team)
Tatiana - Tango Instructor, Dancer
Tango & Design
Tango Clothes, Shoes, Accessories
Resources - More links
Survey - Tango 4 Fusion Workshops - November 2016
Thank you in advance for taking time and sharing your FEEDBACK through the
will be in 2017, dates to be confirmed.
Survey - Tango 4 Fusion 2016
Indicates required field
1) What was your biggest take away from the workshops?
2) What was the most challenging?
3) General impressions from the Tango4Fusion workshops series experience:
4) Did you like the music choice for the workshops?
Liked some of it
It was interesting ...
It did not matter
Did not like it
5) How convenient was the venue? (BC Dance Studio)
Good, it works for me!
Would prefer another location *
Specify if "other location" / comments:
6) How would you like to learn Argentine tango?
Longer intensive workshops on a theme / Bootcamps (2-3h)
Regular group classes (1h15min - 1h30min)
Regular short classes (1h)
Privates / Semi privates
Drop-ins before socials / random workshops (1h - 1h30min)
7) What day & time would work for you for attending future tango classes & workshops?
Weekdays - before 6.30pm
Weekdays - evenings after 6.30pm
SAT afternoon 12pm - 3pm
SAT late afternoon 3pm - 6pm
SAT evening after 6pm
SUN between 2pm - 5pm
SUN between 11am - 2pm
Hard to say, every week is different
* Please specify time & day if "other" / or comment
8) Would like like to stay tuned with the MagicTango Classes & practice events?
Facebook group - Magic Tango Explorers
Not interested at the moment
Please, specify if "other" :
Message (any other comments)
2018 © MagicTango
All Images & Texts can't be copied and used without a written permission.